SANDO's Lady In Red from Poland :-) Or mean Bitch in Red? :D

Ukažte ostatním vaše auto. Pokud chcete, můžete napsat i recenzi.

Moderátoři: Blue Lanos, pejee, Jajuska95

Odpovědět
SANDo
Kontaktovat uživatele:

SANDO's Lady In Red from Poland :-) Or mean Bitch in Red? :D

Příspěvek od SANDo »

Hey there :) Remember Her? :) She used to be quite nice, but slow :)
A little spec. of BEFORE : :)
Daewoo Nexia 1.5 8v, no power mods, except for an exhaust :)
From the outside : as You can see :) Rear spoiler from Daewoo, side skirts also from Daewoo. Hood scoop, Bilstein B4 shock absorbers, rear springs from Kadett Gsi, front -40 from Astra F. ATE brake calipers + Delphi brake pads and discs :) Muffler tips from Ulter, rest custom ;)
Obrázek ObrázekObrázek Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek

After that , some things have changed :) Nexia had a little accident, or maybe few unfortunate accidents , and she didn't look good any more ;) Oh, and under the circumstance that my car didn't look good no more anyway, I god rid of the hood scoop ( didn't like it any more. I cut it off with the paper knife :D ).
Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek

But. :) My priorities have changed :) I needed more power, so instead of repairing the damaged outside, i decided to get rid of 1.5 :D nThe susp. didn't change, but the engine did :) Now Nexia is powered by 2.0 8V SEH ( 129HP in stock ).
Obrázek ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
1.5 8v :)
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
First measurement of the power - at the beggining ( Should be 129HP :) ) 13 horsies are gone somewhere :)
Obrázek
After a few months i managed to buy Lexmaul Intake and Exhaust ( on the picture there is only Intake installed ). Also i try all the time to get the engine to top condition :) ( It ain't bad, but i want to make it like from the factory :) ). Now - probably - i hope - it has about 140HP and accelerates to 100 in about 8,5 sec. In about a week I'll make a new Dyno measurement :)
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek
How You like it? :) Now it is a silent killer ;p On the photos there also are no front Recaro seats :)
Greets from Poland!
Obrázek
:twisted: Lady In Red V6 Edition :twisted:
Reklama

Dede

Příspěvek od Dede »

Helloo Sando, I would like to say that U have nice "silent killer" :lol:

I got a Question: Replace 1,5 8V by 2,0 8V was without problems ? Place for the Engine is the same ?
DAEWOO NEXIA DOHC 1996- moje 1. osobné motorové vozidlo
CITROEN C4 Seduction 2010
Hyundai SANTA FE -T 2,4 16V 2006
SANDo
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od SANDo »

Dede píše:Helloo Sando, I would like to say that U have nice "silent killer" :lol:

I got a Question: Replace 1,5 8V by 2,0 8V was without problems ? Place for the Engine is the same ?
Hello!
That really is no problem :) You only have to change one of these ( the one on the side of air intake :) ) for the one from Opel Kadett :
http://www.allegro.pl/item182562854_pra ... _0_8v.html
( I don't know how to call it in english :( )
An You have to change all three of these :
http://www.allegro.pl/item182729566_ope ... lnika.html
For the ones from GSi :)
After that - You only have to get an electrician to make the cable work :) Rest is almost the same :) I still have the Raditor from 1.5, Gearbox also. Generally : Don't be afraid :D
Obrázek
:twisted: Lady In Red V6 Edition :twisted:
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Vaše auta / Club cars“