Nemesis

Příspěvek od Nemesis »

Nice wheels... 8)
Daewoo Racer TF 19 1.5 sedan '89
milosh

Příspěvek od milosh »

Pekne, nice, cool, bravo :D

Obrázek
SLEDUJ MŮJ CHEVROLET-OPEL YOUTUBE KANÁL ať ti neutečou nová videa, která budou letos pravidelně vycházet
Blue Lanos

Příspěvek od Blue Lanos »

Niceeee :D Where are you from?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/27101976
Lanos SE 1.5l 8v 4door 63kw/86HP, PS,AC,PW,EA,Rear spojler,15" Dezent T,195/50 R15 Uniroyal,REMUS orig,Green Filter,KYB Excel G
LPG POSITIVE - Lovato LovEco01
Obrázek
Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník »

Kód: Vybrat vše

Niceeee  Where are you from?
I'm from estonia
Návštěvník

what does Pekne mean :?:
PavelZ

Příspěvek od PavelZ »

"Pekne" means nice.
Blue Lanos

I have one suggestion :) Do you want really to put the big spoiler on bag :?: :idea: I don´t like it :roll: How long do you have a car and what are next plans?? ;)
Lanos SE 1.5l 8v 4door 63kw/86HP, PS,AC,PW,EA,Rear spojler,15" Dezent T,195/50 R15 Uniroyal,REMUS orig,Green Filter,KYB Excel G
Obrázek
Návštěvník

Blue Lanos píše:I have one suggestion :) Do you want really to put the big spoiler on bag :?: :idea: I don´t like it :roll: How long do you have a car and what are next plans?? ;)
that spoiles is going to be about 1 to 2 ince shorter

i have drove this ride for 5 years(I'm the onley owner) and onley viseted services... no other repairs done...

the plans are big... sideskirts, maybe better engen, some sound with woofers, 17"rims, badboy look hood, 360dynamic front lights, window tint, rear bamper add-on, rear window spoiler, lowering springs, new brakeing system if i get better engen and so on... :P
Kessler
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kessler »

Good luck... 8)
'89 Daewoo Racer 1.5 -> '98 Škoda Felicia 1.3 -> '77 Mercedes-Benz W123 240D - Das Auto
Blue Lanos

Anonymous píše:
Blue Lanos píše:I have one suggestion :) Do you want really to put the big spoiler on bag :?: :idea: I don´t like it :roll: How long do you have a car and what are next plans?? ;)
that spoiles is going to be about 1 to 2 ince shorter

i have drove this ride for 5 years(I'm the onley owner) and onley viseted services... no other repairs done...

the plans are big... sideskirts, maybe better engen, some sound with woofers, 17"rims, badboy look hood, 360dynamic front lights, window tint, rear bamper add-on, rear window spoiler, lowering springs, new brakeing system if i get better engen and so on... :P
wow many plans. I wish you good luck and only original visions ;)
For me is interested airbag. Do you want to add driver airbag? How much it will be ?
I hope you will be inform us :D
Obrázek
Mirek

Příspěvek od Mirek »

Nice job. As for back spoiler I agree with Blue Lanos. I don't like it too even if it's lower.
Kalos sedan 1,4 16V r. v. 2005
Návštěvník

jess... i paln to keep the origial look but try to get it a littele sportyer :D
Kessler
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kessler »

That's the best thing you can do. Emphasize the original look and keep the car practical. Just be careful with the lowering. You have low front spoiler so make sure that you will not damage it. Many people put lower springs and then realised that the car isn't useful so they put back the originals 8)
'89 Daewoo Racer 1.5 -> '98 Škoda Felicia 1.3 -> '77 Mercedes-Benz W123 240D - Das Auto
Návštěvník

Kessler píše:That's the best thing you can do. Emphasize the original look and keep the car practical. Just be careful with the lowering. You have low front spoiler so make sure that you will not damage it. Many people put lower springs and then realised that the car isn't useful so they put back the originals 8)
i know... i have heard of this story... the front lip is so high right now that i can drive over street side stones(i don't know the right word for it) te hight is ca 10cm right now...but on the picture the groud isn't horizontal... :D
Odpovědět

Zpět na „English Corner“